Thursday, June 30, 2011

Maggie Rose


These images come from one of Maggie's most recent posts. I just simply adore that purple-petalled plate in the first image - absolutely gorgeous, don't you think? Maggie is an interior decorator from Seattle (you can read all about her on her website), and my favourite part of her website is her blog. From what I have looked through so far, it features a variety of topics - food, decorating, design and even fashion! The images are inspiring and plentiful; the write-ups interesting and bubbly, so go give Maggie Rose a visit :) What are you waiting for?!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the rave review, Tegan :) I'm blushing over here! The above photos are from my fabulous contributor, Elizabeth. And yep, I share a little bit of everything at Maggie Rose. Hope to see you around commenting again soon! xo Maggie

    ReplyDelete